Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monster Trucks

Bold and I were being lazy Saturday, it was one of those days you just don't know what to do... so we decided we would pack up the boys and go to the monster truck show in W.V.C and the Maverik Center. Our tickets came with the pit pass so we went down there to get the boys' hats signed... I was really surprised Bold actually let us go... usually when I ask him to do something he says we don't have the money or just gives me a "no". The boys were so excited to see all the trucks crash over the cars!!
They even did a "redneck" version of the mud boggin'!
The trucks were HUGE and really really LOUD!!!
I love going on "dates" with my boys!! We had a really fun time.

1 comment:

sarahblad said...

i bet your boys loved that, it sounds like something Dakota would love!