Sunday, October 27, 2013

Grandpa's funeral

 My sweet Grandpa Higgs passed away Oct.12th 2013. Its never easy seeing them go ready or not. His funeral was in Tooele, and the burial was in Bluffdale. He and my grandma are back together again :) 
 My brother and his family drove all the way from North Dakota to be here. 



 I loved my Grandpa's casket.
 Trey and Creed attended their first funeral. I usually have them stay home, but they are getting old enough they need to understand that life has heartache not just happiness......
 My grandpa was in the Navy, he was buried with military honors. 


Its never easy to see them go and I am going to miss both my grandparents and the yearly Christmas parties and family reunions, but hopefully we will get up to Bluffdale often to visit their grave..... love  you Grandpa... 

No comments: